Friday, July 10, 2009

ribbons and rolls

Nothing too exciting going on over here, but I just wanted to share something cute!


I think most people reading this know of Jen from Pretty Little Pictures. But whether you do or not, you need to check out her new Etsy shop, Jenniferlauren! She's selling some really adorable dresses and skirts (like the one above). She sews them herself from vintage fabric. I wish I was that talented with a sewing machine! I believe she also takes custom orders.

I think one day soon I'm going to snap and go on an online shopping spree! I know so many talented people on Etsy who sell the best things - it's just a matter of time (and money)...


If you're craving something sweet, we just added a recipe for cinnamon rolls to the food blog! Go check out the recipe and pictures! I wish we still had some of these around the house - unfortunately they've been gone for a few days now. I miss you, cinnamon rolls! We will meet again one day.

4 comments:

  1. I love Jennifer's shop and those rolls look delicious! Off to view the recipe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that is so adorable. I also wish I could sew my own clothes! I really must start learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been far too long since I had a cinnamon roll...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! i love that treat more though :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!