Wednesday, July 8, 2009

expiring listings & pizza crust

I know I haven't been doing much with my Etsy shop lately, but there are a couple of neat items up for grabs which are going to expire either today or tomorrow. I'll be happy to keep these things for myself if they don't sell, but I thought I'd give everyone else a fair chance! If you like any of these things, head on over to the listings for full details.


Now! Moving on to other business...


We've just posted a recipe for Margherita Pizza (plus the basics of making a pizza crust) over at the hungry lemur! I'm experimenting with color/contrast on the in-kitchen photos, because they're usually so dimly lit. Let me know if you can tell a difference! Obviously, the vivid photos are all taken by a window - those always turn out fine. I love you, natural light!

12 comments:

  1. I will take that book for xmas if no one wants it, my friend. I will trade you something good, I promise. I will trade you a book or three.

    And you've got to re-list those shirts if no one buys them! They're gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. natural light is so good! i never knew that about photos until i started my flickr pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those photos of your blouses!!! They are perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate it when listings expire :(

    hope you sold them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TSo glad to hear the car is back and in working order - so disruptive to have your car out of action! That pizza has got me very very hungry by the way!! Have a lovely Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should keep the yellow sweater. The collar is too lovely.
    Sorry about your car. Mine's in the shop now too. But that's actually a good thing, as it's been out of commission for months and just sitting in the driveway. I'm excited to get it back.
    Your apron is too cute, by the way. = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blouse! It reminds me of one my mum used to wear so elegantly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pizza looks god!!

    I have a giveaway on my blog maybe you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shirts

    xx
    http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pizza is making my mouth water.

    I'll be adding you to my links list as soon as my webmaster shows me how to update the html!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pic of the pizza. i want to take a bite right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how the color blue looks on you but i hope it goes to a good home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!