Monday, May 24, 2010

the big 2 year anniversary

We're back home from our little trip to Memphis! It was a nice time and I have plenty of fun pictures to post... on another day when I'm not entirely exhausted! I need a nap.


Saturday night after Robert and I went out to dinner for our wedding anniversary, we got some ice cream. We were sitting outside on a bench and realized that we were basically in the exact same spot where we met for the first time in 2005 (after being friends online for a couple of years). So cute!! There's definitely nothing romantic about Memphis, but it is a really comfortable and nostalgic place because it's where a lot of important parts of our relationship started.

Hope everyone has a pleasant week!

4 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!
    we celebrated our 9 year anniversary this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely! Congratulations to you both on your wedding anniversary! When I hear the word Memphis I can't but help think of Elvis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love that picture! So glad you had a nice anniversary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's absolutely adorable!! I'm glad you guys met online, that's how Scott and I met, too.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!