Monday, December 28, 2009

scenes from christmas

I'm back! We got home Saturday evening, but we've been busy unpacking and settling back in (and playing Plants vs Zombies, which my sister gave Robert for Christmas, and which we both quickly got addicted to). We had a nice Christmas in Memphis! I hope all of you had a good week as well. Here are some pictures from the last few days!


I really like this snow person.

This is Luna. She's a nice dog.

We made snowmen (/robots?) with marshmallows and pretzel sticks and chocolate chips!

This masterpiece is by Justin, by bro-in-law.

That's pretty much all I've got. There are pictures of everyone opening presents in pajamas, but they were taken on a different camera and they'll probably never show up here - so sorry, everyone! There were some really neat gifts that I'll get around to sharing later; right now everything is strewn across the living room floor and I really need to get organized. Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Awww, I like Luna. Sounds like you had a pleasant Christmas and uh, have fun unpacking? If that's fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun time! cute pup. my daughter just got one from santa :) his name is buddy, i need to post pics of him. have fun unpacking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tree - it's very grand! Luna looks like a sweetie! Sounds like you had an excellent Christmas - now for New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun and your Christmas tree looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your trip went well. These are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos, rebecca! the snow person is so cute.

    happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that crocheted snow man is very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little marshmellow man is adorable. I love your tree, Rebecca! It looks like you had a great Christmas, especially when it involves pajamas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the marshmallow robots - what fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!