Wednesday, December 16, 2009

hello there

hippo!

My digital camera just arrived back home from being repaired!! I've tested it out and everything is in perfect working order. It had been freezing up and generally being annoying, so this is very nice! I'm so glad that my family purchased a warranty when they bought this camera for me a couple of years ago for Christmas. And luckily the whole repair process went really smoothly and quickly. I would totally recommend getting a SquareTrade warranty if you're in the market for something to cover an expensive electronic purchase!

That is all for now. I'm just excited about having my camera back. Still haven't finished up that roll of film I started, though I'm getting near the end! A couple of times the shutter seemed to get stuck while I was taking photos, so I'm crossing my fingers that my SLR camera is still in good shape and that the photos come out okay!

One last note: I recently spent a couple of days doing a really neat embroidery project as a gift for someone, but I didn't photograph it before wrapping it up and sending it away in the mail! Can't say what it is yet, but I'll have to force the recipient to take photos of it for me! (Isn't that sweet?)

7 comments:

  1. that hippo is awesome!

    also i am excited to see your embroidery project! how fun it is to make gifts yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooool hippo! How cute!

    Congratulations on getting your camera back all healthy! Woohoo!

    And I can't wait to see your project - I bet it's gorgeous.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that hippo is dramatic! Glad your camera is back and working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. i've done that with gifts before also. can't wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. i'm following your blog now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the feeling. Just a few days without my camera and I feel lost.

    Check out the pics of my sister's wedding in Paris, I just posted them on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been making embroidery designs, too but i keep forgetting to take pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!