Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanksgiving break

I hope everyone is having a splendid week. If you're in America, you probably get a few days off for Thanksgiving - hooray, long weekend! I'm heading to Houston today and won't return until Saturday. I won't be blogging from there, so I thought I'd say so long for the moment.


But I couldn't leave you without something pretty to look at. Yesterday I began trolling Etsy for possible Christmas presents. While going through my favorite shops, I spotted this skirt -- isn't it amazing? I love it!

And on that note, goodbye for a little while!

6 comments:

  1. her store is on my list of favorites! that skirt is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the skirt! Happy Thanksgiving, Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely and perfect for the season!

    Hope you had a very Happy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Have fun in Houston!

    That skirt is very Oregon Trail-ish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!