Thursday, April 26, 2012

Catching Up


Just popping in for a quick hello!  Where did this week go?  Time is flying around here.  [Insert mom talk about how fast the baby is growing up.]  But for real.  FOR REAL.  Audrey's new favorite trick is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  Uh oh.  I need to focus on the babyproofing that I never really did.

I'm entering the above photo into the Paper Mama's "multicolored" photo challenge!  It was just a quick snapshot, but I was so happy to see that I finally caught Audrey being STILL and you can see her sweet little hands.  Usually the details are blurred.  And it's colorful, right?

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

I also wanted to thank Lauren for giving me a Liebster Award on her blog!  Such a sweet thing to do. 


'Liebster' means 'favorite' or 'dearest' in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to: Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog, copy and paste the award to your blog, and reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog!

I'm going to pass the award along to:

Robert -  We're married.  No big deal!
Stephanie -  She manages to make jewelry, be a librarian, and a government auditor!
Rebecca -  Who makes really lovely things and effortlessly channels minimalism!
Lauren - Click over to see some of the cutest little boys around.. her family is adorable!
Emily - Someone I know from real life who is pretty cool! 

So all of you, feel free to take the award and pass it along as you see fit.  And a big THANK YOU to everyone who happens to read my blog!  The internet is my favorite place and it's where I've met most of my favorite people. 

5 comments:

  1. Snapping a blurless photo only gets more difficult! I'm always amazed to see these beautiful photographs of people's children and I can't help but think, 'how did you get them to hold still?' Ha! That's a great shot of Audrey though. So beautiful and yes, colorful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a perfect little doll in this picture- beautiful. And you're totally right that we all say how fast they grow and change... but man do they grow and change fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet photo of Audrey. You're right - the colours are beautiful, and I love the composition. Do you have a fancy SLR camera or a compact? I only have a compact and I constantly get camera envy :)

    P.S. Thank you for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Canon PowerShot S3 IS. It's actually a lot fancier than I would like it to be at this point in time. I wish I had an easy point and shoot! :)

      Delete
  4. Awww, you are so sweet! I've fallen a bit behind in my blogging (ugh, my last post was 8 days ago!), but I look forward to passing this little award along. :-)

    And it sounds like you will have a crawler on your hands very soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!