Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

BABY HUUUUUGS!

It's my first Mother's Day!  So far, it's a pretty good day.  Robert has been 100% on board with making things easy and fun for me.  Audrey didn't get the memo.  But I suppose I can forgive her.... She is awfully cute.

Mother's Day was always one of those holidays that I didn't appreciate as a kid.  What's in it for me?  Seemed like a waste!  HAHA.  It wasn't until I had a baby that I suddenly realized how hard mothers work.  It actually overwhelmed me, in the early days, to think about all the mothers before me having to go through such hardships.  Babies are HARD WORK.  It sounds obvious, but I never really quite understood until I was dealing with one 24/7.  She is a total treasure, but man.... I deserve presents.  And treats!  And pampering!

I'm totally on board with Mother's Day now.  Happy Mama's Day to all of you out there with little ones!  And those of you who aren't moms... don't forget to appreciate your own!  She worked hard to take care of you.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Rebecca! I hope you're having a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day! I'm proud of you, Rebecca! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH a sweet picture!! Happy Mothers' Day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Mother's Day, Rebecca! I hope you received all the pampering and treats and presents you so deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy late Mother's day to you :) She just keeps getting cuter! btw I finally posted a quick update complete with a video!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!