Wednesday, March 21, 2012

post-bath cuddles


I am SO glad that Audrey is enjoying baths more these days!  I'm thinking it's a combination of her getting more sophisticated (she is turning into a worldly 4-month old!) and the fact that it's warmed up around here so getting out of the bath isn't such a chilly affair.  


It's the best time to get a hug!  Not that she isn't always good to hug, but fresh out of the bath is nice.  At other times, you have to be wary of spit up and curiously sticky hands.  She loves sucking on her hands!


Baaaabies... babies in hooded towels!  Robert and I have discovered that you never want to hold a baby more than when you see someone else holding said baby.  Then as soon as you're the one doing the holding, it's not QUITE as appealing.  (You suddenly have to be very responsible, and you are in danger of getting spit up on.)  Even seeing these pictures makes me want to go give her a hug...  but there's no way I'm waking her up from a nap!  

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies in hooded towels! Ah! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing cuter than a baby in a hooded towel. Especially a baby that's so cute to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has such a beautiful delicate little face. Wait until she's standing up and throwing things out of the bath- the challenges just keep shifting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite time with my little one is right after a bath. I could smell her little head and fresh washed hair for hours! Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest!! I love the little towel, too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!