Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Here's a little Etsy treasury that I put together just for the fun of it! 



Lovely vintage breakfast things and cute art prints, all in honor of my love of breakfast and coffee.  I could eat breakfast foods for all 3 meals in a day.  Sometimes.. I do.  Shh!  And after skipping out on caffeine for nearly a year, I have recently rediscovered a huge love of coffee.  It's so essential for groggy mornings.  I limit myself to one cup a day to keep the magic alive.

What's your favorite breakfast food?  Happy weekend to everyone!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you like neat free things!  Only a couple of days left - I will be drawing a winner on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I could possibly pick a favorite breakfast food. I love it all! And given a choice, I too would probably eat breakfast for 3 meals a day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am addicted to making treasuries! This one is very nice. I have used the retro teapot print in one of mine, it is so lovely! I need to just go ahead and buy it. And I am positive I own a carafe like the one in the last photo. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Breakfast food! I am also a big fan of breakfast for dinner. What's better than enjoying an omelet and some sweet potato hash browns after a nice long day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice treasury! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!