Sunday, November 27, 2011

Introducing...

5 days old!
Day one...
Our big day came and went successfully!  I will have to post more details later, when I can find the time.  Life with a newborn is exhausting, and there is a huge learning curve!  But each day gets a little easier and we are so in love with our new little friend.

She was born on 11/22/11 at 3:47 p.m. and was 8 pounds, 10 ounces and 21.5 inches long.  I made a big baby!!  She is absolutely beautiful and we are so proud.

I may be quiet for a long while.  Thank you all for your sweet comments, and sorry in advance for the little bit of radio silence that I'm sure will be going on here.  We're still adjusting to our new life as parents!

6 comments:

  1. She's so gorgeous, congratulations to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! She is so cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's amazing! And beautiful! Love her name, too. Good luck and sleep whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Congratulations a million times over, Rebecca! She is just gorgeous, gorgeous! I'm so happy for you all! Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or just need to 'chat!' Again, congratulations! You both look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :___:

    she is beautiful!! you don't look like you just birthed a big baby at all, you look beautiful, too!!

    congrats!! <333

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!