Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Week 39

There are only 5 days left until my estimated due date!  I know that date doesn't mean a whole lot, and I kind of expect to see it pass before we get to meet our little one.  But every day is a waiting game now.  Everyone is constantly asking me if anything has changed, and how I feel.  There are times when I have new sensations or random contractions, and I start to wonder if maybe labor is starting... but it never turns out to be the real thing!  Waiting is incredibly hard.

Dress from Motherhood Maternity
So while we wait, let's admire this giant belly of mine.  When I look at these pictures, I can't believe they're even real.  I also can't believe that in just a couple of weeks, I won't be this big.  I'll be able to roll over on my belly!!  I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that.  Life is about to get a little insane, but I'm ready to go ahead and get started on it.

This is one of those mandatory pregnancy poses.
Thank you to everyone who has dropped by in the last few days!  It means a lot to me to return to this space and be greeted by familiar faces and some new ones as well.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I looked nearly this cute when I was pregnant. It was a l-o-n-g time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! You're about to have a baby?!! That's so wonderful, Rebecca! I'm so incredibly happy for you! I just had a baby a year ago in September so if you want to chat with anyone about it, it's all still pretty fresh! haha! So excited to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!