Saturday, December 17, 2011

shhh...


Boy, it's been quiet over here!  Just thought I'd pop in to say hello and that we're doing fine.  The first couple of weeks with a new baby were really rough (nothing could have prepared us for the shock!!), but we have finally settled into a sort of routine.  We're having a pretty good time with our new little friend.  I can't believe she'll be a month old next week.

Maybe one day soon I'll be able to get around to visiting some blogs -- I have over 900 unread items in my Google Reader.  Yikes!!  Hope everyone is having a lovely December and enjoying the season.  See you later!

5 comments:

  1. She's so sweet!! Hope you enjoy your first Christmas as a family of 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful. "Nothing could have prepared us for the shock" made me laugh - so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're blogging again! I've started using bloglovin' for reading blogs, and I really like it better than Google Reader. I'm off to link you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so incredibly gorgeous, Rebecca! I've been looking for your email so we can baby chat! Here's mine, at least! emma at iamemma dot com

    Hope you have a blissfully Merry Christmas and get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious, Rebecca!! i hope you had a wonderful holiday. I especially hope you'll have a safe new year's!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!