Tuesday, June 8, 2010

what can i say?

I am obviously being a terrible blogger right now!

I sit in front of a computer all day at work, so when I get home I don't really feel like getting near one. [And, sweet employee that I am, I haven't been using the internet at work to catch up on blog reading... YET] Instead, in my down time at home, I've been hanging out with some newly acquired toys: a hula hoop, a Hello Kitty coloring book, Picross 3D for the Nintendo DS. I can't even use my brain to think about real things anymore. I think I've turned into a 7 year old.

These are some of Robert's toys - Lego space cop and.. a bad guy?

If you walked into my house right now, you would think that there MUST be some children around... but it's just us.

I think it's going to be pretty quiet around here until I get some real time off. I haven't even taken any pictures in the last 2 weeks. I will be back in the not-too-distant future!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I love how you're spending your off-time! I actually had our landlord come walk through the house a couple months ago and he saw all our crazy toys and children's books and my stuffed animals and asked me how many children we had in the house! As it is (at the moment!) only the two of us, I kind of mumbled, "Umm, well, I have a 2-year-old niece." Hooray for the young at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Scott just bought a bunch of Legos, too. It does look like a kid is here, come to think of it.

    Hey, don't apologize for being busy! Glad to see you update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my boyfriend and I are kids too. Our house is covered in stuffed animals, and star wars figurines. And I love legos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so funny Rebecca! I love the toy scenario... I'm with you though. I have toys too. My new faves are the Shrek ones that Mickey D's is giving out. My Donkey is hilarious and endlessly entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Lego - I used to long for rainy days when I was little just so I could play with it all day and not feel guilty! Toys are super cool - I have many small pals I adore playing with when the mood strikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny !
    http://prettydarling.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!