Tuesday, July 24, 2012

owlette collective

So many people commented on Audrey's spiky bonnet in the last post that I just wanted to tell you where I got it!  A friend gave it to us when I was pregnant, and that little bonnet kept me on the edge of my seat, waiting for the tiny companion that could wear it.  Of course she found it on Etsy... at owlette collective.  I checked over there today, and look at the adorable things they have in stock!  I couldn't keep these to myself.

Blue Green Zig Zag Spike Bonnet

Pink Circus Owl Bib
Gray Green Two Tone Vest

It's hard to keep such precious baby accessories in stock, I'm sure, so there are only a handful of items in the shop -- but they're so worth browsing!  They have some amazing bear cub bonnets as well, which you can see in the sold section.  I'd love to get one of those!  Every baby deserves a special hat.

1 comment:

  1. The bear bonnets!!! Between that and the pictures of Audrey in the spike bonnet, I don't think I can handle the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!