Saturday, January 28, 2012

a night out

Robert and I went on a date last night!  And by "date" I mean we went somewhere by ourselves for the first time in over 2 months.  We were super nervous about leaving Audrey with a babysitter (our good friend), but I was finally able to relax and enjoy myself.  It was a lovely night!


We saw Jason Isbell play at the Franklin Theatre, the old movie theater in downtown Franklin that was recently renovated.  It was so nice to just sit in the dark and listen to music, and not worry about having to jump up and take care of the baby!  Of course, the show started at our usual bedtime, so we were super sleepy... but it was fun all the same.  When we came home Audrey was already asleep.  So good!


We love our little buddy, but it was good to get a break.  We may need to do that more often!  We have a whole waiting list of babysitters.  Keep up the charm, baby!

4 comments:

  1. I think she already looks a little like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your night sounds lovely and your baby is adorable!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is beautiful! I'm glad you guys had a fun date night! :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. http://www.agaphcia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!