Saturday, January 14, 2012

Life is getting pretty good






This whole baby thing is starting to be pretty fun!  I couldn't choose a favorite out of this set of photos.  My one regret in life is that I was eating some white cheddar puffs before these were taken, and you can see some cheese dust on my chin.  Shameful!

Audrey will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday.  She's become a very alert little friend, and we're having a pretty good time.  One of these days I'll find the time to update a little more regularly...

3 comments:

  1. These are very, very good pictures. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog... love the photos! (You might hate the cheese dust on your chin now, but in 20 years, you'll probably love it!) Your baby girl is darling. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!