Wednesday, November 21, 2012

baby's birthday checklist

Balloons: Check!

Pumpkin cupcakes: Check!

Sweet baby girl on the verge of being a year old: Check!
Tomorrow is Audrey's first birthday.  A year ago exactly, I was already in bed, trying unsuccessfully to get a good night's sleep, knowing I would meet my daughter the next day.  A year ago exactly, this little person didn't exist outside of my body.  I'm so proud that we made it through this first year; it has definitely been monumental.

Robert's family will be here with us tomorrow, celebrating Thanksgiving and Audrey's birthday! 

Note: that last picture is actually a few weeks old... Our big tree has lost most of its leaves now, and Audrey has outgrown that shirt!  Things change so quickly.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Audrey! I can't believe she is already one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy birthday to her! She just gets cuter and cuter! Now that I've got my little guy I can appreciate how much effort you've put into her first year... So make sure you eat one of those yummy looking cupcakes to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already a year old?? Precious!! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for late fall birthdays! I hope you guys had a great time, and I can't believe she is already one.

    xox Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, happy belated birthday to Audrey!! I can't believe it's been a year already, I still remember so vividly when you first posted about being pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!