Thursday, October 11, 2012

October and Pumpkins


It's hard to believe that it's been nearly a year since my belly was as gigantic as a pumpkin!  Above and below: two pictures from last October.  We had no idea what we were getting into - haha!


I think October might be my new favorite month.  It's getting cold and there's an excitement in the air -- the rest of the year is basically one big party!  We have been keeping busy and participating in lots of autumnal activities.  Here are some pictures from lately.

Audrey practices to be a baby dragon for Halloween.


We went out to a farm that had a pumpkin patch!  It was a cold, windy day, and I'm going to attribute the scowls to how bright the sun was, despite the clouds. 

I just realized that Robert and this scarecrow are clothing twins!  Where's your hat, Robert?




Baby grumpkin in the pumpkin patch!


We were there with our friends Jen, Joe and Carissa (Audrey's friend!).  We met them back in January, so it's been fun to see how the girls grow together!  Carissa is 6 months older than Audrey and they're just starting to really interact.  It's so sweet!  Babies on tractors!

Tomorrow we're heading out of town for a weekend in Memphis.  We're meeting my sister and her husband there, and I'm so excited about them getting to play with Audrey.  They haven't seen her since January, when she was just 2 months old!!  She has so many new baby tricks and skills.

How is everyone's October going? 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, these pictures are so cute!! Audrey looks adorable in her dragon costume. :-) And so funny that your husband just happened to be twins with the scarecrow that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of these pictures!! Baby dragons unite!

    Matt and I got a good laugh out of Robert and his scarecrow twin. I can't remember if I asked yet, but are you going to dress up for Halloween?

    Also, did my letter/CD ever make it there? I know your town's post is sketchy sometimes and I was thinking about it today (as I bought some Taylor Swift CDs like a nerd) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! YES, I got your letter! In fact, writing you back is one of my main plans for today. :) I've been bad and lazy, hah! I actually don't have plans to dress up for Halloween, but it would be fun... Are you going to?

      Delete
    2. I have class Halloween night, but I may skip out on it and be a princess to Mathias' dragon :)

      Delete

Tell me something!