
I'm keeping busy over here! Just wanted to share this pretty butterfly I saw yesterday morning. Doesn't it look magical? Hazy soft-focus achieved by shooting through the window screen - for some reason it just dawned on me that it's the same thing which made these photos so fuzzy but dreamlike. I like it!
Tomorrow (April 17th) is Record Store Day! Record stores all over the world will be having neat sales and also free shows. Check to see if you have a participating store nearby! We're definitely going to hit up Grimey's early on -- wanted to go last year, but I was too scared of the parking situation. Seems I'm getting more confident in my navigating-Nashville skills!
Beautiful butterfly! That's so neat that the screen created the blurred effect!
ReplyDeleteOh that is so pretty! Yes, we had record store day here too!
ReplyDeleteI thought you had a haze lens on it but never thought it'd be the screen. so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you picked up for at the record store. : )
I hit up 2 local record shops in my neighborhood yesterday--and it was the perfect day for it with sporadic rain.
ReplyDelete