I'll be trying to post over here occasionally, but I will keep the Facebook page completely up to date. If you're interested in keeping up with my shop, please visit the page and follow it!
Your page is full of great items. I love vintage trinket items and your site is full of them! My boyfriend usually gets me all sorts of vintage items as presents for my birthday and holidays. I also love vintage clothing, especially anything I can get from a thrift store. I love that your blog highlights this type of syle.
Your page is full of great items. I love vintage trinket items and your site is full of them! My boyfriend usually gets me all sorts of vintage items as presents for my birthday and holidays. I also love vintage clothing, especially anything I can get from a thrift store. I love that your blog highlights this type of syle.
ReplyDeleteLindsey @ Nosto