Audrey is napping and I don't trust myself to make a coherent post with real words, so I'm just going to share some pictures of the things that have been happening in the last couple of weeks!
 |
| I had a rollerskating party! |
 |
| We found a Batman bus.. ?! |
 |
| We had a Troll 2 party and ate delicious key lime pie! |
 |
| Audrey went crazy! And got a ton of new teeth! |
Ahh.. It's been busy. Our calendar is clearing up and the weather is cooling down. It's fantastic outside, and inside I'm trying to organize my brain and life! There is a baby who controls my schedule and she won't let me slow down.
Where on earth did you find a Batman bus? And why does it exist?? I mean, either way it's awesome, but I am so confused right now. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAlso: Yay for roller skating parties! My cousins used to own a roller rink, so I have many fond memories of roller skating parties when I was growing up. And also free snacks from the snack bar. It's good to have connections. :-P
We spotted the Batman bus while we were out at a recycling center in our town; it was just across the street! We went back a week later to take pictures, and it had moved slightly. I have NO IDEA why it exists, but it's pretty amazing and I hope someone is using it for something! We Googled it and found a couple mentions of sightings, but no explanation...
DeleteI envy your childhood roller rink hook up. That's awesome!
A rollerskating party sounds super fun! Looks like a good end to the summer :)
ReplyDeletexo Lilly
Oh my gosh, all those teeth! Mathias just got his third in these past few days, FINALLY. Poor kiddo--I can only imagine how yucky Audrey feels with so many coming in at once! But now you get to feed her more stuff, which is exciting :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so awesome in that first picture! A roller skating party? Why didn't I think of that?
ReplyDeleteCan't believe how big Audrey has gotten. Hope you are well!