I love weekends.
Look what Robert brought home for me! A big ol' cupcake from Gigi's!
Of course, it had to endure a bike ride in a backpack...
And it eventually toppled. But I'm about to eat it and I'm sure it will be delicious!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and a happy Valentine's Day on Sunday!
WATCH OUT BRO I'M ABOUT TO EAT IT ALL MYSELF
ReplyDeletethank you for participating in the project! Oh my, that cupcake looks soooo good, I want to lick all that icing off! haha, have a great weekend.
ReplyDeletexx
oh my that looks yummy!!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet husband!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! That looks insanely delicious! I love it when the icing is bigger than the cake!
ReplyDeleteiamemmamusic.blogspot.com
That looks divine! The fact that it's collapsing makes it even more desirable - not sure why? :0)
ReplyDeletewow that is huge!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds delicious !
ReplyDeletehttp://mimietnini.canalblog.com/
Aw! Happy v-day!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty and cute valentines day cupcakes!
ReplyDelete