One of the things we had to show my family about Nashville was Las Paletas. The best popsicles ever! And perfectly fitting for the hot weather we had to endure.
Aside from that, there was a little thrifting and a visit to one amazing estate sale. I won't comment further until I have some pictures to show you... perhaps tomorrow? I also procured a few new outfits - yay!
If you're hungry for something other than dessert, a recipe for Kung Pao Chicken will be up at the hungry lemur very shortly!
That paleta looks delicious! My favorites are usually walnut... did they have walnut? :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to some Kung Pao instructions... is there a way of making that for vegetarians?
i love those paletas! they were part of my childhood and they are no where here in orange county!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you purchased!
wow! I'm from Nashville... That's one of my favorite places!!! I've never tried the chocolate raspberry though... looks amazing
ReplyDeleteoh i made waffles over the weekend but didnt get to the pizza yet but the new recipe oh yes that would be fun to do first i think! if i can make some chinese i think i would feel acomplished! i cant ever get chinese right!
ReplyDeleteYou need to stop making me hungry! :)
ReplyDeletemy best friend keeps telling me about that place! i cant wait to go home and try it!
ReplyDelete