That's right, a tiny tea set. Why did she want to give it to me? I'm really not sure, but I decided I would take it anyway. So today I went looking for friends who are small enough to actually use it.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
tiny tea party
A couple of days ago I was hanging out with my mom and she said, "Oh.. here. Grandma wanted me to give you this tea set."
That's right, a tiny tea set. Why did she want to give it to me? I'm really not sure, but I decided I would take it anyway. So today I went looking for friends who are small enough to actually use it.
This is Little Guy. You might know him from my other blog. He's a pretty good size for this teacup!
That's right, a tiny tea set. Why did she want to give it to me? I'm really not sure, but I decided I would take it anyway. So today I went looking for friends who are small enough to actually use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fantastic pictures! Love it! I've been into photography for years. I used to have my own darkroom until The Worshipped One and our Offspring took it over for a laundry room. These gave me a great laugh.
ReplyDeleteLiz
Oh - I should explain myself, eh? I stumbled over your husband's blog while stumbling over another blog, by which I found my way here. Hi! *waves from afar*