Sunday, May 17, 2015

etsy shop reopening

Hello hello!  It's only been a year and a half since my last post...  Obviously there are many new things to say, but the main thing is that I'm reopening my etsy shop!  I'm dipping my toes into the water by renewing a couple of items from long ago.  5 years ago, to be exact.  Time is so strange.  These pictures were taken in a house I no longer live in, before I had a baby or any concrete plans of becoming pregnant.  Now I have a three and a half year old kid bouncing around the house!  And yet it feels to me that I only took these pictures a few months ago.

To sum it up with a quote from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, "Everything is different, but the same... things are more moderner than before... bigger, and yet smaller... it's computers..."


https://www.etsy.com/listing/45755992/plaid-pink-a-line-skirt-extra-small?ref=shop_home_active_2


https://www.etsy.com/listing/233763630/beautiful-1960s-pleated-mauve-midi-skirt?ref=shop_home_active_1

These two skirts aren't exactly in season for anyone in the northern hemisphere, but I had to start somewhere easy, and renewing the items I still have is as easy as it gets!  If you are a very small size and live on the bottom half of the world, you're in luck!  I pondered these skirts in a blog post way back when.  I was smaller than I am now, and they were still too tight on my body... yet I considered keeping them.  I'll just say that comfort rates much higher on my list of priorities these days, so there's no point in keeping them.

This shop reopening is sparked by the fact that Audrey will be starting preschool two days a week in the fall.  I'm so looking forward to some time to myself, and I plan to start adding new items to the shop!!  

If you're one of my readers from the good old days, please leave a comment and let me know what you're up to!  I've missed you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!